LAMDA Private Exam Classes
Date(s) - 16/01/2019 - 17/03/2019
LAMDA examinations develop a learner’s ability to:
• read easily, fluently and with good understanding
• expand vocabulary to improve powers of self-expression
• improve confidence in speaking and listening
• memorise and recall information
• research and create persuasive formal presentations
• create and defend arguments
• engage in constructive informal conversation
• work both on his/her own and participate as a member of a team.
No matter what direction learners may choose to follow in the future, the examinations provide the opportunity to nurture their natural abilities. These critical skills will enhance their self-confidence to engage and contribute fully, whether at school, in further education, in work, or in the community: in other words, to fulfil their potential.
Meladrama have an enviable history of delivering consistently brilliant results!
The cost of the exam varies and is payable to LAMDA direct – entry level starts at £34 – through to Grade 8 at £82.
In preparation students will need 8 private classes in the consecutive weeks leading up to the exam in Burnley the 16th/17th March.
30 minute lessons are offered on Saturday afternoons and Wednesday evenings in Chorley.
The cost of the lessons are £15/session if paying weekly or if paying in advance £112 (£14 per session)